!! ONLY FOR BULGARIANS !!
We are looking for 8 ESC volunteers 18-30 years old for a long term Voluntary Service project which will take place from December 2021 to November 2022 in Sabadell and Mataró (Barcelona Province). Fundació Eveho is private and promotes and develops projects and actions that enable social and occupational integration and inclusion of young people at risk of social exclusion. Depending on the volunteers' profiles, they will help in different centres, with different tasks related to activities for youth and children with fewer opportunities. 1 Volunteer to develop creative and innovative activities related to agriculture (rural house) 4 Volunteers to support social educators (homework, recreational activities, workshops) 1 Volunteer to develop and implement the sustainability and environment project 1 Volunteer to develop labour insertion activities 1 Volunteer for activities related to a healthy lifestyle (nutrition, sports ...) and culture.
📌ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS:
This project is funded by the European Commission. The project covers:
Travel costs (up to the limits established in the Erasmus+ Guide distance calculator).
- Accommodation: you will share a flat with other volunteers in Sabadell or Mataró. It will be fully equipped (kitchen, bathrooms, washing machine, etc). It is possible that you will share your bedroom with other volunteers of the same sex/gender.
- Monthly food + pocket money: 250€ approx.
- Language course (classroom or online, Spanish/Catalan).
- Local transport if needed it to go to volunteering
- Young volunteers (18-30 years old)
- Interested in social/youth work.
- A motivated, sociable, proactive, open-minded, tolerant, creative, self-reliant person.
- Someone who has no problems with sharing an apartment/bedroom with other volunteers.
- Someone who doesn´t want to come to Catalonia for vacation.
📌DEADLINE: 21st of November 2021
📌FEE: There is no participation fee.