Volunteering for Happiness is a long-term /6 and 9,5 months/ ESC volunteering project in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain.
In this project, volunteers will have to be very active organizing activities and events for the local community, engaging people and promoting Erasmus+ projects. The volunteers will also have the opportunity to participate as participants or leaders in different projects.
- Organization of projects such as youth exchanges, language clubs, excursions, bike tours and local activities;
- Promotion of Erasmus+ projects and other programs of the European Union;
- Taking part in the Erasmus+ projects, as a participant or as a leader.
- 18 - 30 years old;
- are available for volunteering for a period of 9,5 months: from October 2021 to July 2022; or 6 months: from January 2022 to July 2022;
- able to communicate in English;
- motivated young Bulgarians, who like to work in international groups, who are open-minded, active and willing to share their ideas;
- dedicated, open-minded, animal lover, resourceful and flexible, easy-going;
- want to practice and improve their group work skills and attitudes in a multicultural context;
- is flexible concerning the schedule and with a sense of self-initiative;
- Basic computer skills can be useful and is a plus.
- CIGNA insurance (provided by the ESC Programme) is included. Board and lodging (rent + bills) will be provided and paid by the coordinating organization.
Travel expenses (round trip traveling) will be reimbursed to the volunteer according to the distance band, 275€ for Bulgarians.
📌FOOD AND POCKET MONEY:
The volunteer will receive each month food and pocket money according to the ESC Programme guide rules.
📌DEADLINE FOR APPLYING:
There is no participation fee.