📌 PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
The project aims at the long-term preservation of the European Cultural Heritage through promotion, awareness and intercultural cooperation and commitment of relevant stakeholders and youth NGOs and to exchange best practices and to contribute to the growth of social business related to Cultural Heritage of the 5 communities by using non-formal education and digital instruments created by young people.
📌 GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To develop understanding about the potential of using social entrepreneurship and Cultural Heritage as mean to fight unemployment among youth;
- To increase the knowledge of youth workers regarding their Cultural Patrimony;
- To develop skills to use innovative practices and methods in direct work with young people - related to the 2 topics;
- To experience tools created during the project - IOs;
- To develop follow-up activities targeting unemployed young people..
📌 PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
- over 18 years old
- Youth worker in sending organisation (paid, volunteer, collaborator);
- Runs activities with unemployed young people and knows their specific needs;
- Has knowledge in non-formal and informal learning;
- Motivated to contribute to the resolution of unemployment among youth;
- Able to apply the results obtained within the project;
- NOT a staff / management member!
- Participated in at least 1 activity connected with the project theme;
- Has experience in implementing non-formal activities.
Common development needs:
- solid knowledge/skills in terms of social entrepreneurship & European Cultural Heritage;
- drafting of social projects proposals;
- marketing notions and access to European funds;
- current non-formal working methods used in social entrepreneurship/cultural heritage/Art;
- exchange of good practices and know-how;
- non-formal methods to support training sessions on social entrepreneurship/Cultural Heritage;
- raise their awareness on the importance of heritage preservation;
- develop competences, knowledge and skills related to soft skills, intercultural skills, language skills and digital skills.
!! ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE RESIDENTS IN THE SENDING COUNTRIES with official papers (if they are not born in the sending country). Even though some participants can / do have different nationality (not the same as the sending country) - they must hold residency in the sending country. AXA B.B.C. will ask for legal proof (ID, other legal document) before selection is done.
📌 PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES IN THE PROJECT: Bulgaria, Italy, United Kingdom, Poland and Romania.
📌 TRAINING COURSE EXPERIENCE:
In the first 4 days, participants will use team-building activities, ice-breakers, a presentation of the Youthpass evaluation process, discussion on the objectives and contents of the training course. Also, will be presenting the major themes - Social entrepreneurship / Cultural Heritage - general aspects - and in the second part getting deeper with sharing best practice/methods and experiencing the methods/instruments created and integrated inside the Booklet and Toolkit - making proposals to improve/add methods shared.
In the last days will be the presentation of COOLPlatform and Mobile Apps. and will be done their experiencing. Also, will be drawn up the follow-up plans: planning the pilot workshops at local level, identifying what else they need in order to efficiently held the workshops.
* Each partner will send relevant proofs of preparation activities (print screens, attendance lists, photos, others).
📌 SELECTION PROCESS:
Partners are responsible for presenting the Infopack to youth workers within organizations as a recruitment and promotion tool. The promoter and partners will publish the call to their working groups. This will include a description of the objectives and the activities of the project and of the ERASMUS+ program, how many places are available, profile. There will be an application form that the candidates will fill in. The form will be written in English. Candidates will complete the form in which, besides the specific data, they will also describe the motivational component, and will particularly describe how they will apply what they have learned. After the Infopack is promoted among youth workers, the partners will pre-select a number of 8 candidates who will enter the selection phase 2. The partners can also make the selection by interviewing face to face or by requesting a resume to identify as many common points with the theme of the youth worker's profile.
Stage 2 (run by all partners):
Will consist of a short interview by phone or Skype. This will make it possible to correctly identify the motivations and needs for participation. The results will be announced by email (sent to all applicants) and will include a list of 5 youth workers/selected country and a reserve list (consisting of at least 2/country). All phases/results of the selection process, as well as the conditions, process, selection criteria, will be available for all candidates. The selection of participants will be a participative process between the hosting organization, the facilitating team and the sending organization.
The final decision will belong to the consortium in correspondence with the organizational needs of each partner!
📌 TASK FOR PARTICIPANTS: (during the preparation period, 2 weeks before the mobility)
Youth workers are expected to take an active role by participating in all projects/activities developed by host partner, helping them gather also information for the development of IOs and running daily sessions during their activity. It will be a daily assessment that will have a similar format for all days and will include participants divided into 5 groups and the assessment of the day that passed within this reflection group. Pure facility methods, generally used in a non-formal learning context, will be used and will strengthen the learning outcomes of participants: presentations, discussions in small groups, large or plenary groups, demonstrations, role-playing games, world café, Open Space.
- We will be hosted at Complex Albatros. The accommodation will be provided in double/triple rooms with a private bathroom included.
📌 THE ORGANIZERS:
AXA B.B.C. - AXA DE DEZVOLTARE BRASOV-BUCURESTI-CONSTANTA
It’s main purpose is the development of the sense of social contribution and solidarity in various sectors, especially towards young people. AXA B.B.C. aim at fostering intercultural and social development, and promoting social inclusion and equality. AXA BBC through the projects implemented by the 3 municipalities is experienced in youth and adult education, and also has experience in developing activities for young people, organising awareness campaigns, internships, local and international seminars and training courses, conferences, and visits in schools, different cultural and educational events. They have extensive experience in the following areas, which are relevant to this project: learning, teaching, training, counselling, mentoring, pedagogical approaches and tools; project based collaboration, workshops, capacity building and networking activities.The key competence AXA BBC will bring into to the project:
vast knowledge and involvement in civil society, in general;
significant experience in applied research, developed not only on topics of interest for this project, but also on other topics;
significant skills and experience in development of innovative education / training materials (digitised content, cross border working).
Axa BBC has develop important projects -as the organisation is formed by 3 relevant municipalities. One of those is also the Capital of Romania - Bucharest.
📌 LOGEMENT AND REIMBURSEMENT:
- Full travel reimbursement (covered by the program up to the limit of 180 € for participants from Bulgaria).
📌 WHAT TO PREPARE AND BRING:
• AXA B.B.C. will have the task to implement the preparation plan that will include: description of the topics approached, non-formal education, interculturality, Erasmus+, YouthPass, program objectives, rights/responsibilities of the participants / partners;
• Preparation of participants means organizing preparatory meetings to discuss the agenda of the training and also the needs and potential fears of the participants. Logistic preparation by the leading organization: booking flights, accommodation facilities, deciding upon the menu and also making sure all safety and security measures are respected;
• The menu will be chosen depending on the needs of each participant. If there are participants with special diet (vegetarian, intolerance, religious habits) information requested in the application form, the partners will centralize the options, and the promoter will consider them when contracting services;
• Preparation will show the location, the planned activities, the project team, the things to do with them or to prepare from home, internal rules of protection and security;
• Protection and safety of participants will be ensured by the internal procedures of the promoter, which will be transmitted on the preparation period and will be presented to participants when arriving at mobility;
• AXA B.B.C. will support 2 sessions (online and offline) with all participants to provide information on: objectives, locations, accommodation conditions, meals, activities, travel details, additional costs and specific activity requests.
• The preparatory meetings (minimum 2) with the partners will be via e-mail, ZOOM. Each partner will transmit information and ensure support for their participants, as well as for the dissemination period.
• During the sessions all the participants will have the opportunity share information about their own countries. Each national group has to prepare the task mentioned above in a presentation (visual, ppt, flip chart);
• During the preparation phase (before 2 weeks mobility) partners have the role of directing, supporting and training participants to prevent problems;
• Based on the Code of Conduct, partners along with participants-safety and security rules adopted: behavior during mobility, no alcohol and smoking, mutual respect, punctuality;
• Participants will be presenting European health insurance during their stay in Romania. This must cover illness, accident, death, permanent disability, and repatriation;
• The organizer will provide hygienic-sanitary products (masks, disinfectant solutions, gloves, paper towels, liquid soap, etc.); participants will have permanent access to sanitary products;
• Participants will be informed before reaching mobility about the situation in Lisbon and everyone's obligations regarding hygiene - and COVID-19 contexts;
• Individual written agreements will be concluded with the selected participants regarding adoption of the conditions and rules of participation imposed in the host country (will be obliged to all participants to inform about the state of health in the following 14 days from returning home after mobility);
• If the participant is required to have a period of quarantine or self-isolation in the host country, this period may NOT be covered financially by the Erasmus+ grant;
• The exercises and methods of non-formal education will be carried out in such a way as to avoid as much as possible the direct contact between the participants;
• Each partner has the obligation to keep the coordinator updated with the evolution of the pandemic in their country!!!
📌 DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 20th of June 2021