"EDUBOARDZ" training course will take place in Digli, MaltaIt and it will be hosted by the Malta UNESCO Youth Association (MUYA), following the guidelines for 2019 of Key Action 1 - Learning Mobility of Individuals, Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission.The training course will bring together 30 youth workers and youth leaders, aged 18+, from Malta, Estonia, Romania, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Poland, Spain, and Lithuania. Each Partner organisation will be represented by 3 participants (2+1 Leader).
The main goal of this training course is to introduce game-based learning and gamification and including board games as a tool for involvement of young people.
📌GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To discuss youth trends in participant countries and extract current learning needs from participants working experience with youth
- To introduce game-based learning and gamification for youth workers/youth leaders to incorporate in own work
- To explore board games and their possible adaptation to serve as educational tools
- To introduce board games as a tool for involvement of young people and explore successful examples of the use of board games in youth work
- To equip participants with methods for idea development and learning design that is transferable to socially relevant topics.
- Youth workers 18-30, the leader can be 30+
- Full member of the partner organization
- At least an intermediate level of English
- Hold a residency in the country participating in the project
- Be in a position of daily working with youngsters.
📌VENUE: The site of the training course is going to be in the city of Dingli, Malta
📌 LOGEMENT AND REIMBURSEMENT
- Food, accomodation and educational costs are 100% covered by the Program.
- Travel Costs: 100% covered by the Program up to the limit indicated for each country.
The travel costs will be reimbursed for the amount showed in the original boarding passes, tickets, and invoices, up to the limits indicated in the chart on the side. For Bulgaria the limit is 275€.
📌DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 20th of March, 2020
📌 FEE: There is a non-refundable administrative fee of €35, and it is due only if you are approved to take part in the project. Additionally, there will be a participation fee of €25, which you can pay upon arrival.