The project aims to achieve the objectives of the European Solidarity Corps Program, as it aims to promote entrepreneurship and active citizenship of young people in central Sardinia, stimulating their desire to exchange ideas, train, and participate in short, medium, and long-term transnational mobility experiences. It also envisages that the young participants commit themselves personally in activities aimed at promoting solidarity and social inclusion and, at the same time, increasing their social, civic, cultural, professional, and personal skills. The project is coherent with the European Youth strategy 2019-2027, as it encourages young people to become the main actors of change towards a more inclusive society, increasing their spirit of initiative and, consequently, their employability.
- inform the young people of Barbagia about the employment and self-entrepreneurship opportunities offered to them by European Program 2021-2027,
- support in the organization of foreign language courses, of structured dialogue meetings;
- promotion of active citizenship and civic engagement of young people and encouraging them to actively participate in the activities of local volunteering;
- support in the organization of photography, social media, critical thinking, communication, ceramic recycling workshops, music, theater, etc;
- inform and guide young people with fewer opportunities toward the mobility projects abroad for training, work, or volunteering;
- support young people with fewer opportunities from the central region of Sardinia
- encourage and motivate young people;
- spread the knowledge of Erasmus + volunteering projects and the European Solidarity Corps in schools and youth aggregation centers;
- support the Association in the realization of European projects conceived, formulated, and implemented by young people, according to a bottom-up logic;
- support the Association in animation, capacity building and participatory planning activities addressed to non-formal groups and youth councils.
- between 18 - 30 years old;
- motivated, enthusiastic, sensitive, curious;
- loves nature, genuineness, and authenticity of places;
- prepared for interpersonal relationships;
- has the capacity to adapt to new situations and aptitude for team works;
- be open-minded, creative, and very sociable;
- knowledge of English language;
📌ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS :
Volunteers will be accommodated in a private house, identified by Malik Association. Participants will sleep in double or single rooms with shared spaces (kitchen, bathroom, and living room). The house is equipped with heating and water heater. Volunteers will be given a monthly contribution of 300 euros to cover the expenses related to board and extra costs. Travel costs will be covered up to 360 euros.
📌TRAINING DURING THE ACTIVITY:
Malik Association ensures the participation of volunteers in the training activities carried out by the National Agency and in Italian language classed held on line (through the European Commission’s platform) twice a week.
📌COSTS AND INSURANCE :
- European Solidarity Corps Volunteering Project is free of charges for volunteers (pocket money + food money= 300 euros per month).
- CIGNA insurance (required by Sending organizations) is included. Board and lodging (rent + bills) will be provided and paid by the organizers.
📌TRAVEL BUDGET - 275 EUR Please remember that it is your limit for BOTH ways.
📌DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 15/02/2021
There is no participation fee.