“Connectivity” is a KA2 Adult Education project, funded under the Erasmus+ Adult Education Programme by the EC. The project will last for 3 years and will include various local and international activities.
The goal of this project is to develop a method of sustainable inclusion for unemployed adults through educational outdoor activities. Now, we are looking for young adults who will represent ABS in the first training activity in Ommen, The Netherlands, and will take part in organising local activities in Bulgaria after the training event. The main idea of the training is to create an exchange of good practices from each organization (what type of outdoor activities can be used for the inclusion of unemployed adults and how to shape them according to the context), following a so-called 12 steps of Winkelaar (- how to do investigation regarding the needs of the target group, analysis, what is the purpose of the activities, creating the activities; facilitation of the activities - how to do an opening speech, how to guide the activities, how to give instructions, how to debrief the activities; how to create a follow-up for these activities so they don't become one-time events with no impact on long term). Each partner will be represented by 5 participants that will contribute to the project by exchanging different practices and designing workforms in order to encourage the active participation of these adults in society.
📌GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- designing an activity
- creating a sustainable relationship with the target group
- offering different learning opportunities within the organization
- encouraging the active participation of unemployed adults within society
- 18+ years old
- Staff members of an organization, expert youth workers, people willing to collaborate in follow up activities in a long-term during the whole duration of the project.
- Available to join the next local and international activities.
The site of the training course is going to be in the city of Ommen, The Netherlands
📌LOGEMENT AND REIMBURSEMENT
- Food, accommodation and educational costs are 100% covered by the Program.
- Travel Costs: 100% covered by the Program up to the limit of 275€.
The travel costs will be reimbursed for the amount shown in the original boarding passes, tickets, and invoices, up to the limits indicated in the chart on the side. For Bulgaria, the limit is 275€.
📌DEADLINE FOR APPLYING: 6th of August, 2020